- If You Are Looking For A Home With A Little Bit More !!! Here It Is. $500.00
- Yes This Price Includes Electricty and Water Usage $350 including utilities
- The Ideal Rural Lifestyle 500.00
- Come and live in paradise... $680,000 - $720,000
- Are You Looking For Something A Little Bit Special $350.00 including water and electricty
- Seclusion at the footsteps of the mountains.... $870,000 - $900,000
Receive latest news and updates straight to your email
28 Lyon Street Bellingen could be considered the last remaining residential subdivisable block in the township of Bellingen. 4 acres of superb park like grounds situated on the north side of town. We’re only 250 metres walking distance to medical facilities, supermarket and bus stop. There is an existing 3 bedroom character house nestled into the established mature gardens. The property also comes with workshop/ storage areas, vegetable gardens, a large array of established fruit trees including kiwi fruit, mangoes and citrus. An approved 16 lot subdivision has recently expired. If the development option was undertaken this would be a very desirable location. Some of the lots would capture great views of world heritage mountains to Ringwood Creek which meanders through the property. The centre of Bellingen township is approximately 1km away Bellingen township is a region renowned for its beauty, culture, arts, people and opportunity. Pristine beaches are within 15 minutes, endless rivers, ancient rainforest, waterfalls and mountains. There are also excellent restaurants and regular cultural events Land bank it, develop it or enjoy the largest parcel of central residential land in Bellingen! Well as you can see this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity.